1.10.2011

Today was Hard

So today (or yesterday cause it's after midnight) was my last first day of my last semester of school.  The weird part is that I was expecting it to be hard because of all the memories and that bittersweet feeling.  But instead it was hard, because I just want to get out, and starting today just reminded me that I am four months away from getting out and I still have to do a ton of work before the real world gets here.  This semester I have to read nineteen novels (like Jane Eyre and The Scarlett Letter type novels) and thirteen plays and write roughly 30 papers.  It's just going to be a bitch of a semester and I don't really know forsee it being easy.  It actually may be one of my hardest semesters.  Shit the real world better be worth it...haha

No comments:

Post a Comment