1.03.2011

Inhale Grace; Exhale Gratitude

I learned today that a wonderful professor Dr. Scott Johnson passed away from non-Hodgkin lymphoma yesterday around 11am.  He always had a smile on his face and a word of encouragement.  I had three classes with him, and he definitely shaped me.  He was a wonderful man of the Lord and lived his life for God from alpha to omega, beginning to the end.  He is now in a place where there is no pain and suffering only rejoicing with his God.  My heart goes out to his wife Carolynn she is a strong woman and I pray that God will give her peace and comfort that only He can give in this time. 

Dr. Scott always said, "Inhale Grace, Exhale Gratitude" when times got rough, but he also said it when the sun was shinning, when things were going our way, it was truly his motto and I will forever remember him through this phrase.  He has made his mark on Bethel College's campus and will be forever missed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment