2.07.2011

I wish life was different

I don't want or need my life to be easier...i understand that it's going to be difficult - but sometimes I wish it were different.  I can't seem to hold on to my guy friends.  I don't think I am doing anything to push them away, they just seem to move on to someone else.  I get close to a guy and ask him to maybe do a Bible study or to hold me accountable for things and somehow over time I feel like he doesn't care anymore.  And when I ask if he wants to get together it always seems like I'm bugging him, or that he has to clear part of his schedule to hang out with me.  But if another friend asks him to hang out - he gladly goes without a second thought.  And do either of them think about inviting me...no.  I don't know maybe I should just stop trying.  I only have 2ish months left in school - so is it even worth it? I really sucks though because I considered this guy to be my best guy friend - and that doesn't happen very often.  And I know in my life I need a solid Christian guy in my life - but no matter who that is I always somehow lose them to someone else.  I need to get out of Bethel.

No comments:

Post a Comment